Updated Information: COVID-19
Your Safety Comes First
As a wellness retreat, keeping you and our other guests safe and healthy is our primary concern during the continuing pandemic. Second to that, we are working hard to continue to provide you with the Skyterra experience you know and love.
What We Ask of You Prior to Arrival:
- You receive your COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are unable to vaccinate: A negative COVID test within 48 hours of arrival
What You can Count on From Us
- Our staff:
- Our staff members wear masks at all times when they are indoors.
- For your protection, housekeeping staff will only enter your lodge or cottage on Wednesday for a refresh and Monday for a sheet change for stay-over guests. We ask you (and your pets) to leave the premises during this process.
- We will provide your meals to go if you desire.
- Therapists will disinfect the massage rooms and will wear fresh masks and aprons during each appointment; gloves are available upon request.
- Our environment:
- Extra meal sessions for adequate social distancing in our dining room.
- Group assignments for highly attended classes to assure social distancing opportunities.
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch surfaces.
- Partitioned areas in the studio and strength room to promote social distancing.
- Utilizing the fresh outdoors when weather permits.
- Air purifiers in our Education classrooms.
- Yoga equipment assigned to you for use during your entire visit
- Enhanced spa sanitizing guidelines and procedures to ensure cleanliness for guests and staff.
- Additional protection for you:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign a health waiver certifying you have done your best to minimize exposure to COVID-19, and that you are currently free of symptoms
- We also ask that guests wear a mask in these locations: education classrooms, when traveling in Skyterra vehicles, and when in the spa. We will provide you with single-use masks available for you to wear.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please call us at 1-888-282-1657.
With all our gratitude,
Sue Crowell, Founder and Owner
Teresa Ostler, RN, General Manager
Jeff Ford, Executive Director