Updated Information: COVID-19
Your Safety Comes First
As a wellness retreat, keeping you and our other guests safe and healthy is our primary concern during the continuing pandemic. Second to that, we are working hard to continue to provide you with the Skyterra experience you know and love.
What We Ask of You Prior to Arrival:
- You receive your COVID-19 vaccine (please bring your vaccine card or a copy of your card) and consider getting a COVID test prior to arrival.
- If you are unable to vaccinate: A negative COVID test within 48 hours of arrival.
In preparation for your upcoming stay, we want you to be aware of the ways in which we've created an environment of safety and minimized risk, consistent with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). The CDC has suggestions that we encourage you to read to help prevent you from becoming ill and provide these travel guidelines. Below are some of the enhanced safety measures you can expect when you arrive at Skyterra.
What You can Count on From Us
- Our staff:
- For your protection, housekeeping staff will only enter your lodge or cottage on Wednesday for a refresh and Monday for a sheet change for stay-over guests. We ask you (and your pets) to leave the premises during this process.
- We will provide your meals to go if you desire
- Spa therapists will wear personal protective equipment (masks and/or gloves) at your request.
- Our environment:
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch surfaces
- Partitioned areas in the studio and strength room to promote social distancing
- Utilizing the fresh outdoors when weather permits
- Air purifiers in our Education classrooms
Yoga equipment assigned to you for use during your entire visit.
- Additional protection for you:
- We will provide you with single-use masks available for you to wear at your discretion.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please call us at 1-888-282-1657.
With all our gratitude,
Sue Crowell, Founder and Owner
Teresa Ostler, RN, General Manager
Jeff Ford, Executive Director