Travel Information: COVID-19
Your Safety Comes First
What You can Count on From Us
- Our staff:
- Our staff members wear masks at all times when they are on site
- Our staff members are required to sign waivers certifying their health and exposure avoidance and are monitored daily for symptoms.
- Our environment:
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch surfaces
- Utilizing the fresh outdoors when weather permits
- Air purifiers in our education classrooms
- Yoga equipment is assigned to you for use during your entire visit and otherwise will be sanitized between classes
- Enhanced spa guidelines and procedures ensure cleanliness for guests and staff. Therapists disinfect the massage rooms and wear fresh masks and aprons during each appointment; gloves are available upon request.
- Additional protection for you:
- Guests receive fabric masks; single-use masks are available for you to wear during fitness classes
- We will provide your meals to go if you desire.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss further, please call us at 1-888-282-1657.
If you’re not ready to travel yet, we understand that too, and look forward to seeing you when you’re ready. Our updated Skyterra at Home offers you the chance to experience Skyterra in the comfort of your own home. Check out our newly added premium coaching opportunities, including our Ignite and Inspire eight-week online course.
With all our gratitude,
Sue Crowell, Founder and Owner
Teresa Ostler, RN, General Manager
Jeff Ford, Executive Director