Dr. Ardelle Bland
Ardelle grew up in Southern California and traveled to Tennessee to complete her master’s degree. She is a proponent of physical, mental and emotional well-being and believes strongly in the mind-body connection component.
Informed by training and work with eating disorders, substance abuse and trauma, she enjoys working alongside those in a state of life transition who hope to navigate change in a healthy manner. She believes that by being intentional about wellness and taking an informed approach to navigating change or a unique challenge, guests can grow and heal in tremendous ways.
In her free time she enjoys hiking the mountains of North Carolina, reading, journaling and trying various holistic approaches to wellness.
Ardelle says: “I consider it an honor to be a listening ear and to share words of encouragement to each guest’s unique situation.”
Certifications and Achievements
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor (NBCC)
- Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
- EMDR Trained
- Ph.D., Counselor Education and Supervision, Regent University
- MS, Counseling, Southern Adventist University
- BA, Psychology, Walla Walla University