Lindsay Ford is a Registered Dietitian who believes in sustainable behavior change and honoring the body through nutrient-dense food choices. Lindsay aims to meet people where they are at, supporting their individual nutritional needs while working to create an environment in which food feeds both the mind and body. Lindsay has years of experience working with individuals battling eating disorders, those striving for weight loss and weight management, as well as those seeking enhanced athletic performance.
Lindsay’s passion stems from being a collegiate soccer player for Ball State University while battling severe disordered eating her freshman year. Her personal wake-up calls led her to pursue an undergraduate degree in Exercise Science followed by a Master’s Degree in Nutrition. Lindsay has run the Boston Marathon, prioritizes strength training, loves a good hike, enjoys cooking, and happens to be married to Jeff Ford, Skyterra’s Executive Director.
Selected Certifications & Achievements
- BS Exercise Science, Ball State University
- MS Nutrition, Ball State University
- ACSM Wellness Coach Training
- Registered Dietitian for Power Speed Endurance
- Registered Dietitian for Flexxbar Company
- Pursuing CEDRD certification
- Member of IAEDP; International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals
- Member of SCAN; Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition DPG