Expand your culinary skills and build your kitchen confidence at Skyterra’s Culinary Specialty Week.
Enjoy all the things that make a trip to Skyterra life-changing, with additional culinary experiences included throughout your stay. Led by our Executive Chef and Lead Dietitian, the week is sure to be a delectable treat.
Join us the week of Feb. 7 for Culinary Week. This exclusive week will change how you view meal preparation, and enhance your understanding of culinary arts.
Your Culinary Week includes:
- Two hands-on cooking classes in our new state-of-the art teaching kitchen: Learn how to make two full meals, using kitchen essentials, seasonings and preparation techniques.
- Private presentation by Killer Bees Honey: Expand your horizons during a visit from Killer Bees Honey, a local mountaintop apiary surrounded by 512,000 farm-free acres of the Pisgah National Forest. Experts from Killer Bees will present a lecture on their unique bees and honey, followed by a honey tasting and light hors d’oeuvres.
- Chef’s table four-course meal: The final evening of the week will feature a four-course Chef’s Table meal. The menu will feature:
- Red wine mocktails
- Poached scallop - fennel, meyer lemon, gulf coast extra virgin olive oil
- Chilled corn soup with lobster salad
- Filet mignon, asparagus, parsnips
- Gluten-free flourless chocolate cake
To attend Culinary Week you’ll pay an additional $350. We’ve limited our Culinary Specialty Week to six guests to maximize your interaction with our experts. To book your stay, click here.