April brings to Skyterra a double licensure in Esthetics and Massage Therapy. As an Esthetician, her primary focus is on non-invasive facial techniques and effective yet natural skincare products. As a Massage Therapist, her primary focus is utilizing Trigger Point, Myofascial, and Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage to help clients create long-term structural shifts within their bodies.
When she is not practicing as a bodyworker, April spends time with her family in the forests surrounding her home, or on the homestead they have created in Brevard, NC. She is also in the process of gaining a Master’s Degree in Conservation Biology.
Selected Certifications and Achievements
- BS Exercise Science, Ball State University
- MS Nutrition, Ball State University
- ACSM Wellness Coach Training
- Pursuing CEDRD certification
- Member of IAEDP; International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals and WNC Chapter Committee Chair
- Member of SCAN; Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition DPG