Use this delicious dressing on a colorful salad and serve with our Summer Vegetable Frittata with Quinoa and Cheddar.
Skill Level: Beginner
Total Time: 25 minutes
8 slices Bacon, thick slice, high quality and local if possible
3 T. White balsamic vinegar
1 ½ T. Honey, local
2 tsp. Dijon mustard, high quality
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place bacon on baking sheet and bake until done, about 15 minutes.
3. Once bacon is done, place bacon on paper towels.
4. Pour the bacon grease into a small non-stick saute pan, about 6 T. of bacon fat.
5. Bring sauté pan to low heat.
6. Whisk mustard, honey and white balsamic until everything is well combined.
Serve over fresh greens and tomato. Goes great with our Summer Vegetable Frittata.
Serving Size: 1 T.
Nutrition Information: gluten-free, dairy free, nut free
Carbohydrates: 4 gms
Protein: 0 gm
Fat: 10 gms
Fiber: 0 gm
Sodium: 30 mg
Embrace Healthy Eating!
This recipe is courtesy of the culinary team at Skyterra Wellness Retreat, led by Executive Chef Michael Vess and Registered Dietitian Lindsey Ford. Guests enjoy our chef-prepared, dietitian-approved meals as part of our all-inclusive feel-good wellness program. Learn more or follow along with us on Facebook or Instagram.