We are proud to announce the newest addition to Skyterra: the Outdoor Living Center!
Immersion in nature has always been an essential component of our approach to health and wellness. Tucked to the left just as you enter campus, the Outdoor Living Center includes many unique amenities, including our pickleball courts.
Designed to encourage movement, cultivate community and supplement your indoor wellness practice perfectly, the Outdoor Living Center features:
- Three pickleball courts equipped with overhead lighting
- A custom built, covered outdoor pavilion with a stage
- An outdoor kitchen and grill island
- Turf designed for functional fitness experiences
- Concrete basketball court
- Archery targets
- Tables, chairs and cornhole boards around a stone fireplace
- Fenced dog run so furry friends can join in on the fun!
The Outdoor Living Center boasts something for everyone, no matter your fitness level or experience. Pickleball is our new favorite sport for that very reason. Our weekly pickleball curriculum is accessible to all and promotes active living at Skyterra, and when you return home.
- Listen to why Pickleball is the fastest growing sport in America and at Skyterra on the Inspired Intentions Podcast.
It’s never too late to pick up a new hobby or try something new. Our experienced pickleball instructors will meet you at your unique starting place and ensure you feel comfortable and confident on the court.
Meet our Pickleball Instructors
The following pickleball classes are offered at Skyterra:
- Intro to Pickleball: Begin with the basics. If you are a beginner or looking for a pickleball refresh, this class is for you!
- Pickleball Drills and Play: Boost your heat rate and kick things up a notch with pickleball drills, games and lighthearted rallying
- Pickleball Open Play: Perfect your rallying skills and maybe even win a point or two against an opponent.
Other classes offered at our Outdoor Living Center:
- Outdoor Circuit: Take to the outdoors for a combination of different strength exercises in an interval-style workout
- Skyterra Fitness Games: A guest favorite, you’ll work with your teammates to win this outdoor event combining mini movement-based games, relay races and a variety of upbeat workouts
- Archery: Join us for target practice and learn why recurve archery, an Olympic sport, can be fun for everyone
- Campfire and cornhole: Don’t skip out on some community cornhole and conversation around an evening campfire under the stars.
Join us for an upcoming Pickleball Week at Skyterra
If you love pickleball as much as we do or want to commit to a fast-track approach to learning the game, Pickleball Week at Skyterra is for you. This special one-week, on-site experience features 15 hours of group instruction with the option for additional private instruction, and ends with one epic celebration tournament at the end of the week.
In addition to participating in our regular wellness program, you’ll learn from world-class instructors to learn everything you need to know to be successful at Pickleball.
Want to learn more about Pickleball at Skyterra? Want to sign up for our next Pickleball Week? Call 888-828-1657 or fill out the form below for a free Pickleball Guide PDF.
Upcoming Pickleball Weeks: